10 Ways that creativity dramatically enhances life.
Did you know that cooking, gardening, painting and engaging in creative activities can decrease anxiety?
“Creativity is not found just in the chosen few who exhibit artistic talent. It is a force that flows through every single one of us, allowing us to dream things up and make them happen.” – Charles Murphy
You are more creative than you think. Our nature is to be creative. It is an energy that flows through every living being. A UCLA study shows that young people who engage in creative activities they outperform their peers in every category, from academics to life skills. Creativity not only boosts the advantages of young people, but it is a healing force for all of us.
Here’s 10 reasons why:
- Creativity adds meaning to life.
- We are more connected to one another through creativity.
- Self-expression is healing.
- Creative expression gives voice to our heart.
- Living through a perspective of creativity turns life into an adventure.
- Creative activities allow us to learn more about ourselves.
- Artistic expression explores and enriches diversity.
- We can identify our strengths and become empowered.
- Creativity is the power behind change.
- Dreams pave the road for possibility and hope.